Marty LehmanNMLS #327140
areas of expertise
- More than 20 years of Mortgage Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Markets, Real Estate, Insurance
- Able to effectively communicate complex ideas
- Able to multitask and collaborate with numerous parties to keep projects on track
- 2017 – Current Managing Partner at New Florida Mortgage
- 2015 – 2017 Mortgage Loan Originator at Rhino Funding Inc
- 2011-2015 Financial Advisor at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- 2008-2011 Wholesale Mortgage Account Executive at Real Estate Mortgage Network
- 1994 – 2008 Wholesale Mortgage Account Executive at Wachovia Mortgage
- 1990 – 1994 University of Central Florida BS Finance
Marty’s professional career began while still attending the University of Central Florida. In 1993, during his senior year, he acquired his Mortgage Broker License and began writing mortgages. In 1994 he took a position at a regional bank as a Wholesale Mortgage Account Executive. The bank was eventually purchased by Wachovia and Marty stayed in that role until 2008. In 2008 Wachovia closed its Wholesale Lending operation and Marty took a similar position with Real Estate Mortgage Network (REMN). With a strong background in finance Marty then went to work at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch where he was able to use his mortgage expertise and his extensive knowledge of the financial markets to help high net worth clients. With over 20 years of mortgage experience Marty is now the Managing Partner of New Florida Mortgage, a growing and successful Mortgage Brokerage Business in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
New Florida Mortgage comes up with results that are easily implementable, even easier to understand and are considered to be “exactly what clients need” to benefit from the ever changing mortgage landscape. That is their strength compared to other mortgage companies.
In addition to his passion for Mortgage and Real Estate, Marty enjoys golf and spending time with his wife (Wendy) and 3 sons (Matthew, Keegan, and Connor)
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: