Stephen ParnellNMLS #1595864
areas of expertise
- Ability to see solutions others miss
- Empathy towards clients challenges
- More than 25 years of mortgage experience
- Deep understanding of the financial markets
- Extremely well versed in the Florida Real Estate Markets
- 1983 – 1991 Managing Director of LH Group mortgage brokerage in UK
- 1992 Florida Mortgage Brokers License obtained
- 1992 – 1999 Held mortgage origination and management positions in Florida
- 1999 – 2010 CEO and Principal Broker of LynxBanc Mortgage Boca Raton
- 2017 Formed New Florida Mortgage
Steve first expressed his interest in the mortgage business in 1975 leading him to finally pursue his goal in 1983 when he joined a large financial services company in London. Upon emigrating to the USA in 1991 Steve once again began to pursue the mortgage business landing a position with Sears Mortgage as soon as he obtained his Florida Mortgage Brokers license in 1992. Moving on to become the CEO and principal broker with Boca Raton based LynxBanc Mortgage which he ran until 2010. Now with more than 25 years of mortgage experience he has formed New Florida Mortgage to continue his long relationship with the mortgage business on both sides of the Atlantic.
New Florida Mortgage comes up with results that are easily implementable, even easier to understand and are considered to be “exactly what clients need” to benefit from the ever changing mortgage landscape. That is their strength compared to other mortgage companies.
As well as his interest in the mortgage business Steve is an avid amature photograper and loves to travel both home in the USA and abroad. He has 8 grandchildren living in 3 different countries. When you meet him be sure to ask him to share some of his outstanding landscape photographs. Steve also has experience in marketing within the financial services and luxury real estate industries.